mercredi 11 juin 2014

SUMMER CAP



Never have been a fan of caps or hats in general but this summer is starting to be so hot that I have no choice but to give up on this totally irrational uncomfort of having my head covered. Somehow I just feel ridiculous having something on top of my head. But pragmatic me obliged, so I opted for the whitest cap found in the deep ends of  my little brother's closet, and  surprise! what a relief to not feel my face burn off while riding my bike around the city in the 38°C sunny Lyon... Never knew how pleasing it could feel. I know, the white-cap choice is the less daring ever, but that's a huge step in my fashion statements, and I think I'll stick to this golfer look for now. 

T-shirt Monoprix
Shorts and Shoes Zara
Cap second-hand
Watch Swatch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire