vendredi 4 avril 2014

MUJI TOOLS


I really felt like keeping myself more organized, and these are the tools I am using to accomplish my goals. The agenda really helps me write down the tasks I have to do, and little notes about my day. It is organized by week so that I have a larger vision of how I divide my time. I don't write too much in it, just simple words that remind me of what important things need to be done.
In addition to that, I also bought a mini-black calendar (more for its clear aesthetic than for the purpose of owning a calendar, I have to admit) which is always helpful to keep track of time, actually. I'm somehow always a bit out of the loop... And I just love all things that are in mini-size -like me-.

Agenda and calendar are from Muji


1 commentaire:

  1. I love your blog, is so simple yet so beautiful! Maybe we could follow each other? I'm following you on Bloglovin already :)

    http://indigo-lights.blogspot.pt/

    RépondreSupprimer