mardi 1 avril 2014

SPRING FEELS

Here is a sort of photo-diary of this beginning of spring:

Last sunday. I love going for spontaneous walks during spring time, there's nothing more beautiful than seeing the flowers bloom again, the feeling that you're surrounded by life...

Taking a break between two rounds of exams ~ keeping my mind calm and serene with some tao philosophy, enjoying some tea and fresh strawberries. 

Hum, I just felt like melting into flowers because sometimes I wish I were one. Flowers are so pure and have it so easy, you would be surprised by how autonomous these living creatures are... I'm turning into a white flower during spring.


 Outfit that I wore in Paris at the beginning of March, at the French Assembly... Formal mirror selfie.

Some moodboard...


 ... And last but not least, beautiful sunshine in Paris announcing the arrival of Spring and the beautiful days coming!

2 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous pictures, beautiful outfit in the first picture too!

    X STYLONYM http://www.stylonym.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer